for the Manager Trainee position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Warrenville - National Express Corporation
Finance and Accounting Management Trainee
Accounting Management Trainee : Lisle, IL
You've earned your degree - now are you ready to make your mark? As a new member of our finance & accounting team, you will be placed on a career advancement track from day one. Turn your drive and ambition into a lucrative and rewarding career with a global organization. Join our team at National Express, LLC!
Our extensive training program provides an in-depth understanding of our industry, company, its people and operations - all of which are critical to our company success. Driven candidates will find that the career options at National Express are endless.
National Express, LLC , supporting Durham School Services, Stock Transportation and Petermann, the nation's second largest provider of school transportation, is looking for recent or soon-to-be college graduate to join the Corporate Team as a Finance Management Trainee to take part in a comprehensive training program. This development program will prepare a high potential individual, new to our industry, to be a leader within our finance and accounting organization within 12 to 24 months.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to plan, problem solve, act with a sense of urgency and accountability while displaying innovation, and critical thinking skills to create real long-term value for the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include: Learning and participating in all finance and accounting related activities within a corporate environment including data analytics, financial reporting, investment activities, auditing, cash management strategies and large-scale complex financial projects. You'll have the opportunity to engage with top leaders and other senior team members who will be mentoring and coaching you to success.
- 4-year Degree in preferably with a major in accounting/finance
- GPA - 3.5 or higher
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Desire to work in Chicago area (office is 20 miles West of Chicago, IL)
- College-based internship; Past Employment or Work Experience while in college required
- Volunteer Experience or Extracurricular activities displaying leadership experience preferred
- Willingness to travel to all National Express School bus and Transit locations during 12-month training program
- Flexible working hours: early mornings and late nights
- Skills: Problem solving, computer proficiency ; communication (articulate communicator/presence); decision making; planning, organizing, prioritizing; creating and editing written reports; strong interpersonal and negotiation
- High degree of organization, time management and attention to detail, confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service
Skills: Computer proficiency; communication (articulate communicator/presence); decision making; planning, organizing, prioritizing; creating and editing written reports; strong interpersonal and negotiation
Abilities: problem solving, computer proficiency; communication; decision making; planning; organizing; prioritizing; creating and editing written reports; time management; attention to detail, confidentiality, professionalism, and customer service.
If you are passionate about excellent customer service and want to become a key leader in creating a safe operations culture while driving a business to achieve its vision and objectives, apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Our application process will include a review of your qualifications, interview, assessment, and business presentation to key leaders.
Company name is : National Express LLC
No job matches. Start a new search below!