for the Head of Medical Affairs Minimally Invasive Therapies Group (based in Poland) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Head of Medical Affairs Minimally Invasive Therapies Group (based in Poland)
Krakow - Medtronic
Careers that Change Lives
Within the Minimally Invasive Therapies Group, EMEA the Medical Affairs Department plays a strategic role in a matrix of major responsibilities. It ensures maximization of synergies related to scientific activities in general and Key Thought Leader activities between different therapeutic areas of MITG in the spirit of Value Based Health Care in particular.
You will serve as an expert consultant to internal cross-functional partners within MITG RCEGI (Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, Israel and Greece) by providing product related, evidence-based medical-scientific information/training; including educational support to the sales and marketing groups.
A Day in the Life
As The Head of Medical Affairs MITG RCEGI you will be responsible for all regional Medical Affairs activities in MITG.
- You will be responsible for supporting the MITG RCEGI Commercial organization in establishing highest medical-scientific credibility with our customers.
- You will establish long-term medical-scientific and strategic relationships with key thought leaders and with related major medical associations, with academic centers of excellence and with other HCP organizations (such as health technology agencies).
- You will act as a medical-scientific expert between MITG RCEGI and the medical community through the communication of medical-scientific evidence-based data.
- You will be responsible for communicating relevant information from key thought leaders to key cross-functional partners within the organization.
- Medical/scientific background (MD, PharmD, or PhD with ideally 5 - 10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry)
- Proven understanding of the medical device or pharmaceutical arena and health-care system requirements
- Analytical skills and capability to understand, interpret, and communicate complex scientific information
- Insight to determine sales and customer communication/education needs during product life cycle
Communication C ompetencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English. Any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must to be effective in a matrix organization and with customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with Thought Leaders
- Strong team player and mature personality that works effectively on cross-functional teams, with medical and non-medical professionals at all levels and in an international environment.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills with proven track record in the organization of medical-scientific events
Other C ompetencies and Personal Values:
- Highest level of integrity
- Interpersonal relationships
- Customer focus
- Creative problem solving
- Cross-cultural respect
- Drive for results
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees.
No job matches. Start a new search below!