for the Product Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Ithaca - CBORD
With minimum supervision the Product Technician will be responsible for producing and maintaining Software media and CRM databases related to software versions. Set-up, repair and test electronic equipment while acting as a “back-up” to shipping and receiving associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Product technician include the following. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Follows instructions on lot travelers, work orders, operational instructions, engineering drawings, manuals, formulas, and process charts. Follows verbal instructions to determine specifications and sequence of operations.
- Assemble, align, adjust, measure, balance, test, disassemble and repair product as required.
- Using the appropriate specifications and required tools to label and at times Assemble components such as spacers, locking pins, bolts, screws, retainers, chassis, circuit boards, electronic displays, wiring harness, subassemblies, etc.
- Perform assembly tasks such as: soldering, crimping, staking, screwing, torque, bolt, rivet, drilling, countersink, sanding, cleaning, stamping, labeling, balancing, marking & color-coding parts.
- Perform repairs and rework in accordance with Repair Station & Quality Control procedures.
Perform as Back-Up in Shipping and receiving functions.
- Process internal/external shipping request forms in a timely manner.
- Perform QC checks on shipments to insure compliance with pick tickets.
- Perform Shipping/Receiving tasks including:
- Packing shipments so as to minimize damage and insure safe delivery.
- Reporting damage claims.
- Maintain records of all items shipped and received.
- Picking for shipments (reduction of errors due to less handling).
- Confirmation of shipments.
- Prepare truck freight items in accordance with shipper requirements.
- Participate in full inventory counts.
- Fulfill and ship sales orders.
Core to CBORD
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company culture among staff and customers.
- Participates in establishing and achieving their individual goals which are aligned to the company business plan.
- Remains focused, flexible, and takes initiative in working towards the company goals.
- Adheres to Company and Corporate guidelines and training requirements.
- Responsible for timely reporting of agreed upon KPI’s, Action Plans, and Lean Initiatives. Positive team contributor. Puts success of team above own interests.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree on Electronic Technology or 3 years of experience in Electronic component Assembly and repair.
- Organized and is able to set priorities effectively.
- Able to accept diverse responsibilities.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Capable of maintaining a high level of quality in all tasks and transactions.
- Capable of handling a multi-tasking environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability in Electronic Assembly and Repair
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Assembly/Warehouse environment; ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- No travel.
No job matches. Start a new search below!