for the Staff RN - ED - Nights position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Staff RN - ED - Nights
Eureka - St. Joseph Hospital Eureka
RN, Emergency Services. Full-time, Days. CA RN License required. ACLS, PALS, BLS required; prefer candidates with TNCC and MICN.St. Joseph Hospital is a 20-bed ED and designated level III Trauma Center —the highest level trauma designation in the county.
- 24-hour immediate coverage by emergency medicine physicians and the prompt availability of general surgeons and anesthesiologists
- A comprehensive quality assessment program
- A developed transfer agreements for patients requiring more comprehensive care at a Level I or Level II Trauma designated hospital
- A plan to provide back-up care for rural and community hospitals
- Continued education of the nursing and allied health personnel or the trauma team
- Involvement with prevention efforts and an active outreach program for its referring communities
In 2016, St. Joseph Hospital saw 35,000 Emergency Department (ED) visits, including nearly 400 patients who had suffered serious or life-threatening traumatic injuries. With 20 ED beds (including two trauma rooms), an Operating Room designated for trauma cases, a helipad, and nurses and physicians who specialize in trauma care, St. Joseph Hospital is ready to provide a quick response to those in need.
The team includes not only highly-skilled hospital staff, but also medical professionals at other hospitals in our region, along with area police and fire personnel, ground and air ambulance providers, and dispatchers who direct injured patients to the trauma center.
No job matches. Start a new search below!