for the Area Sales Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Area Sales Manager
Moscow - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Understand the channel and influence the environment in which the distributors operates (organisation structure, KCP competitive position, market segments and end-users served by the distributor).
- Identify and recruit new distributors to support specific channel activity, if required by the country/region strategy.
- Implement at branch level the business plan built by the National DAM / AM at headquarter level.
- Identify opportunities for business development. Understand product/initiatives/programs launch concept and how it can benefit the distributors.
- Build the action plan: DSR presentations, target account lists, product launches, marketing / sales initiatives, capability programs.
- Execute and monitor business plan / business performance.
- DSR's joint calls on selected end-users to pursue business opportunities and generate new business in distinctive products
- Purchases vs sell out, performance of newly launched products, street business, tenders, DSR's motivation, pipeline of new customers.
- Regular business review where appropriate.
- Complete understanding of “charge back” principles and their effect on the business. Understand and clearly communicate, both internally and externally, ownership of customers (either distributor or KCP), for management of specific activities (e.g.: price increase).
END-USER CUSTOMERS MANAGEMENT
- Understand the end user customer business
- Executes effective end-user sales visits in order to sell products and initiatives according to KCP Go-To-Market strategy.
- Set up, monitor and successfully close out new product trials
- Within the territory assigned, supports the execution of the Business plan on assigned key accounts. Create and put to practice relevant tactics: visits and joints DSR's calls, new product launched, gap analysis, etc. Provide support and feed-back to National KAM.
- Negotiate with key end users to maximise price and profitability. Constantly review customer pricing as to maximise the opportunity of increasing prices, understand the overall profitability of the end user total business (with and without charge-back)
- Manage the total End User communication process: exchange information regarding the end-user with KCP supplying distributors / involve DSR's in the sales process as to fix total offer / plan and execute DSR joint visits to the relevant end-users
- Progress towards complete account penetration: Product value / Distinctive products / Price and Value principles Guarantee the cooperation required with other Customer Management roles (both local, regional or European) internally and externally, as well as Capability Management.
- Travel and operate at local level within assigned territory.
- Effective product, segments and solution selling knowledge;
- Negotiation Skills Competition and market knowledge;
- Time management;
- Conflict management
- Relationship building
- Negotiation skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- External Entry: Minimum 3 years B2B sales and account management experience.
- Internal Entry: 2 years of successful KCP Sales Experience at full meet expectation (6+ in GPM), U4G and SFE compliance.
- Proven capabilities to successfully complete Sales Projects Market analysis and business acumen
- Evidence of continued personal and professional growth and development
- The desire and ability to progress through the IWTS Career Trajectory is a preferred characteristic.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.
Primary LocationRussian Federation- Flexible Location
Time TypeFull time
No job matches. Start a new search below!