for the BENEFITS SPECIALIST II position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
BENEFITS SPECIALIST II
watsonville - Granite Construction Incorporated
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Since 1922, Granite Construction has continued its long standing commitment to building some of America’s largest infrastructure projects including highways, bridges, dams, rail, and power. Recognized as one of the top 25 largest construction companies in the U.S., Granite specializes in complex infrastructure projects and provides award-winning construction services in mining, earthwork, water/sewer, power, tunneling, rail, highway and bridge construction. Granite also produces construction materials-sand, gravel, ready-mix, recycled asphalt product and asphalt concrete, and is a proven leader in alternative procurement project delivery.
At Granite, our employees are our most valued asset and we are passionate about retaining, developing, and recruiting the best talent available. Our employees reflect our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, Accountability, Consideration of Others, Pursuit of Excellence, Reliability Safety and Citizenship and we are continuously looking for individuals who possess a winning attitude and share our Core Values. In exchange, we help you build a career that no other company can duplicate. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Add our award winning safety program, ethics, reputation, and a commitment to continuous improvement and you’ll see that we are building more than infrastructure—together, we are building your future.
Under general supervision, administers and communicates the company’s benefits program in regard to plan options, policy features, enrollment and other requirement to ensure benefit plans are administered according to plan provisions and company’s regulatory guidelines.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Respond in a timely manner to employee customer inquiries and requests to ensure the workforce is educated of plan provisions.
- Provide routine audits and create and implement internal audit and compliance to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as a contact for employees with benefit-related questions and/or concerns to ensure that their needs are met.
- Work as liaison between employees and carriers to ensure effective and accurate communication disbursement of benefits.
- Make suggestions to management for improved efficiencies and delivery of information to ensure a productive and efficient workforce..
- Process the termination of employee benefits to ensure their enrollment is terminated with the appropriate carrier at the correct.
- Assist with benefit audits and projects to ensure the consistency of services and compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Administer premium payments and the reconciliation of various benefit premiums to ensure timely and accurate payments to the vendors.
- Develop a wide variety of written materials (e.g. forms, procedures, brochures, pamphlets, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
No job matches. Start a new search below!