Chicago - R1 RCM
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We're looking for a self-motivated Tax Manager professional to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely tax compliance with Federal, State and Local tax authorities. Assist in quarterly income tax provision calculations under ASC 740, analysis and documentation of uncertain tax position (FIN 48) and the income tax sections of the SEC filings. Manage sales and use, property and other tax compliance requirements.
Your day to day role will include:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 4 to 6 years prior Tax related experience within a corporate tax department, or at public accounting firm.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Commitment to self-improvement and process improvement.
- Ability to research, analyze and understand complex issues.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Thomson Reuters OneSource Income Tax RS and Tax Provision applications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
- Master's Degree in Tax)
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let's talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1's objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.
No job matches. Start a new search below!