for the Order Management Specialist, Commercial Operations - (Horsham, PA) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Order Management Specialist, Commercial Operations - (Horsham, PA)
Horsham - NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we’re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Order Management Specialist, Commercial Operations – (Horsham, PA)
Plans and implements projects that support the sales organization. Assists sales organization in providing technical and administrative product information. Works with market research team to ensure market analysis data is used for quoting customer prices. Prepares the distribution of accounts to the Sales Representatives and updates the automated tracking system, such as Client Relationship Management (CRM).
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaing account records and/or opportunity transactions with the Company's current CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool (Salesforce.com).
- Liason between legal, management and internal employees for processing contractual documents ensuring accurately.
- Monitors the compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Work with sales department, review and process contractual paperwork and quotes.
- Perform with accounts manager to prepare particular sales strategies as well as plans to promote products plus services.
- Works with Account Management personnel in selling, servicing and retaining brokers and clients.
- Audits inquiries and phone calls to ensure compliance.
- Attend tradeshows and industry conferences as needed to assist in presentations, booth operations, etc.
- 5 plus years of experience in marketing, sales support or similar experience
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Proficient with MicroSoft Office; Excel certification desired.
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce.com highly preferred.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes
No job matches. Start a new search below!