for the VP, Diversity and Inclusion position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
VP, Diversity and Inclusion
St. Louis - Emerson Electric Co
This individual is responsible for the executive leadership andmanagement of Emerson’s diversity and inclusion initiatives, leading strategicdiversity planning for the company and ensuring successful implementation ofrelated policies, programs, and projects. The person will suggest and implementpolicies, programs, practices, and resources needed to foster inclusiveness, serveas a resource to improve diversity recruitment and retention efforts, and workcollaboratively with employees to expand cultural competencies to bring about agreater understanding and value of differences in people across Emerson. The individualwill advocate for underrepresented groups in the work place.
- Lead and guide development,implementation, and assessment of strategies to advance diversity and inclusionby collaborating with management teams throughout the organization
- Partner with global business unit’sleadership team to guide diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Develop and cultivate a sharedvision for diversity and inclusion within the global organization
- Collaborate with HR Platform Leadersand HR VPs to establish and measure diversity metrics across the organization
- Facilitate Emerson’s goals andadvocate for the development of strategies, actions, steps, and assessment planspecific to diversity and inclusion.
- Foster a company climate thatrespects and values diversity and inclusion among employees.
- Assists with the development ofpolicies and programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce forthe organization.
- Develops training curriculum toeducate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciateindividual differences and how this assists in meeting company business plans.
- Manage Employee Resource Groups(ERGs) that offer employees the opportunity to network, enhance personaldevelopment, contribute to a diverse and inclusive work environment
No job matches. Start a new search below!