for the Tool & Die Maker (3rd Shift) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Tool & Die Maker (3rd Shift)
Racine - Emerson Electric Co
DescriptionThis position maintains, troubleshoots and repairs dies, die components, and tooling used in the production process. Manual and CNC equipment and tool room machinery is used regularly. Tool Makers often work in production areas outside of the Tool Room to troubleshoot dies and tooling in presses. Personnel must comply with safety and work rules for the area they are working in, and follow all required safety practices. Responsibilities
- Maintain stamping dies of all types, die components and production tooling, and troubleshoot dies in press. Install and adjust die and tooling components as necessary.
- Interpret complex detail and component drawings.
- Produce parts to print tolerances.
- Maintain production tooling within quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with operators, set-up personnel, and supervisors on all three shifts regarding tooling requirements, and die and equipment status.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or lead.
- Complete all required paperwork, quality records, documents, etc.
- Comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards, and clean/restock area at end of shift.
No job matches. Start a new search below!