for the IT Project Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
IT Project Manager
Eden Prairie - Emerson Electric Co
JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the overall technical, performance, schedule, and cost management of the specific programs. Ensures that customer requirements are satisfied. Provides leadership to project team. JOB DUTIES:
- Manage Large Scale Programs to Completion. Manage or lead cross-divisional or cross-site programs. Develop and Manage Program Scope, Cost and Schedule and negotiates required trade-offs. Prepares detailed project execution plan. Establish and staff a project team consisting of representatives from the required functional areas. Establish and maintain processes to meet the project plan and client expectations over the project lifecycle. Manage changes to project budget, schedule and product definitions. Set project quality and performance standards and performs functional level quality assurance. Resolve conflict among project participants.
- Provide direction, resource allocation, and prioritization around groups of projects within a business unit or department. Follow standard process to determine a list of project priorities. Assign available resources to projects based on priority.
- Develop and Execute Program Communication Plan. Effectively communicate project status to stakeholders. Assure proper communication among functional groups. Establish meeting forums to effectively communicate measures and status.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Experience in managing projects with different methodologies like Waterfall, Stage Gate, Agile
- Experience managing Oracle ERP projects including iStore, Product Advisor and eCommerce will be a plus
No job matches. Start a new search below!