for the HR Service Centre Advisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
HR Service Centre Advisor
Watford - The TJX Companies,Inc.
Variety and Challenge. Growth and Opportunity.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with continued growth and opportunity.
Explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide. Our retail chains include TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the United Kingdom; Trade Secret in Australia; TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; and Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
To provide relevant, consistent efficient and customer centric HR services for TJXE as described in the HR Service Centre Catalogue, meeting Service Level Agreements and acting as advocate of HR policy and best practice in support of the Company culture and values.
- To be the first HR point of contact for internal and external customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with clearly and in the most helpful, customer focused way.
- To interpret European TJX policies in order to apply to internal procedures and processes.
- Assess customer requirements and aim to resolve queries first time whenever possible or escalate to the HRSC Team Leader or HR Business Partner as appropriate
- Maintain excellent customer and service specific knowledge, using only approved reference materials and checklists.
- Ensure the advice offered is compliant with HR Policies and Procedures and aligned to the Company’s business objectives.
- To be a member on short term projects to support the HR initiative that adds value to the business and embed changes into the HR Service Centre.
- Support with upskilling of new team members.
- Complete all administration duties for HR, Talent Acquisition and Payroll Life Cycle activities.
- Work within the continuous improvement culture of the business by looking for ways to improve and simplify processes and procedures.
- Update and maintain system records, ensuring the relevant information and approval has been provided.
- Deliver all services in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Working in partnership and collaborate with all areas of the business to ensure both HR and business goals are being achieved.
- Understand payroll processes and answer FAQ.
- Build great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide defined services in new countries.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Shared Service call centre experience is preferable.
HR experience and basic understanding of HR policy and procedures is highly desirable.
Ability to work under pressure.
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (including Maths and English) or equivalent. (Country equivalent)
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent problem solving skills.
Proven track record of self-development.
Competent IT skills and ideally experience of using an HRIS (Oracle or similar) and Time and Attendance systems (Kronos or similar).
High attention to detail and the ability to interpret data.
A second European language would be advantageous.
Flexible attitude and willingness to provide additional cover and support to the department during colleague absence and peaks in workload
What's In It For You?
As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger, and be part of our future. Apply now.
No job matches. Start a new search below!