for the PM Switchboard Phone Operator - At Your Service position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
PM Switchboard Phone Operator - At Your Service
Lincoln - The Marcus Corporation
WHY WE LOVE LINCOLN, NEBRASKA:
ü Honored to be selected as one of the top five "Best Places to Work" in 2017 among large companies in Lincoln!
ü Click to watch this quick 1.45 minute video -- why we LOVE living in Lincoln, Nebraska! https://youtu.be/sgZU7jpreHs "Live.Love.Lincoln."
ü 2016: Top Best Places to Live per Livability Ranking: #48/#100
ü 2016: Best Places to Retire according to Forbes
VIDEO TOUR OF THE LINCOLN MARRIOTT CORNHUSKER HOTEL:
THE MARCUS CORPORATION
We are committed to creating Marcus Magic by delivering extraordinary service to our guests and associates, the first time and every time. Marcus Magic helps exceed guest expectations and consistently deliver a quality experience for our all guests. Marcus Magic makes our guest want to come back again and again...and makes our associates want to stay and work on our team.
WHAT IS MARCUS MAGIC?
It's about creating a place where people can get up in the morning and look forward to going to work. It's about creating a place where our guests can come home to. It's creating the feeling for each guest that they are in the right place at the right time. We are in the business of creating memories!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
1. Aside of the Marcus Magic culture, associates also receive a very competitive pay rate!
2. Free Associate Meal is provided each shift greater than 6 hours!
3. Tailored uniforms are provided.
3. Flexible Schedules Available! Full Time, Part Time, and Flex/On Call is available
4. Excellent employee discounts! $49* Employee Rate with Marcus Hotels & Resorts; also employee discounted rate* with the Marriott Network, Discounted tickets at Marcus Movie Theaters, Starbucks, Miller Time Pub and Grill; additional discounts available with cell phone and gym memberships. *All discounts are contingent on hotel occupancy and date availability.
5. Full Time benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Marcus Stock purchase plan, Paid Time Off: (6) Company Paid Holidays
6. The hospitality industry offers unlimited opportunities for career advancement
7. $150 Associate Referral Bonus Program!
To operate switchboard, take messages, direct calls, and record wake-up calls. Communicate with other departments via PTT radio. To document all guest requests, complaints and comments in the Guestware program.
SHIFT SPECIAL NOTES:
30-40 hours per week. All applicants must be able to frequently work during the weekends (3pm-11pm) and some additional shifts (3pm-11pm) during the weekdays.
1. Answer telephone with proper etiquette.
2. Answer guest questions.
3. Operate switchboard.
4. Directs calls and/or takes messages.
5. Document requests in Guestware system.
6. Enter information into computer.
7. Sort mail.
8. Type documents.
9. Keep a daily shift log and checklist to be turned in.
10. Represent the hotel with professionalism and decorum.
11. Follow all Marcus Hotels and Resorts policies and procedures, Marriott Standards, and Information Protection procedures.
12. Attend all scheduled mandatory Front Office Department meetings, trainings and hotel meetings.
13. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Good communication skills/good phone etiquette.
3. At least 1 year of prior Guest service experience, preferred.
4. Accurate computer aptitude to include experience with Microsoft Office Group.
5. Organizational skills.
6. Problem solving ability.
7. Must be able to sit for long periods of time, have use of manual dexterity and vision.
8. Must be able to work a varied schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, holidays and the ability to work under pressure.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to include the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language. Additional language ability preferred.
10. Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
Apply now! We are looking forward to getting to know you better!
EOE / M / F/ D / V
No job matches. Start a new search below!