for the Valet (Part-Time) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Oklahoma City - The Marcus Corporation
The Bell/Valet Attendant is responsible for escorting arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, transporting their luggage. Also responsible for acquainting each guest with room, features, and valeting guest vehicles.
1. Greet guests with friendly and sincere welcome. Remain calm and attentive during heavy hotel activity and emergencies.
2. Retrieve guest items from cars, busses, vans, carts, grasp, lift, carry and or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items throughout hotel to designated room. Navigate bell cart through public areas, guest room corridors and to elevators.
3. Read and match luggage tags, write claim tickets, and detach portion to give to guest.
4. Organize and store luggage as necessary in a designated area.
5. Direct guest flow through hotel giving assistance and direction to various areas in hotel.
6. Listen and respond to guest inquires. Answer questions and offer assistance giving accurate information.
7. Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
8. Inspect bell closet daily.
9. Deliver laundry to guest rooms Monday-Saturday promptly when it arrives.
10. Process any shipping and receiving inquiries from guests.
11. Inspect entryway for cigarettes, trash and debris and clean-up as needed.
12. Assist valet during busy periods and cover door during their breaks.
13. Always maintain a professional image while at work.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to understand and follow written and or verbal instructions.
2. Ability to effectively communicate verbally in English.
3. Ability to read English language sufficiently to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming lists.
4. Ability to grasp, lift, and or carry or otherwise move packages and boxes and luggage up to 45 lbs continuously throughout shift.
5. Ability to stand, walk, and or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
6. Sufficient manual dexterity in one hand to be able to load and unload luggage
7. Ability to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking significant distances on property.
8. Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
At the Skirvin Hilton, we offer the following great benefits
* Competitive Wages
* Insurance benefits to our associates after 90 days of full-time employment
* Room discounts
* Complimentary meals in our employee cafeteria daily/nightly
The Skirvin Hilton is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
We will verify through E-Verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired.
No job matches. Start a new search below!