for the Temp - RTV Coordinator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Temp - RTV Coordinator
Johnstown - DRS Technologies
DRS Technologies, Inc.
DRS Technologies is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.drs.com.
DRS Naval Electronics is a collection of Lines of Businesses and Centers of Excellence driven to be the U.S Navy's Leading provider of electronics products, subsystems, systems and integrated solutions, and expand into adjacent markets. Naval Electronics site locations span across the continental United States
and include Johnstown, PA, Largo, FL, Chesapeake, VA, Twin Cities, MN, Germantown, MD, Washington, DC, and San Diego, CA
Loads, unloads and moves materials within or near plant, warehouse, storage facility or worksite.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads work orders or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
- Opens containers using steel cutters, crowbar, claw hammer, or other hand tools
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools
- Conveys materials to or from storage or worksites to designated areas to include the manufacturing floor by use of hand truck, electric dolly, Forklift, or other device
- Counts, weighs, and records materials moved or handled in an ERP system
- Attaches tags or labels to materials or otherwise marks information
- Interfaces with suppliers and Government Representatives daily.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communication skills required.
DRS Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #NEL
No job matches. Start a new search below!