for the *Part Time First Notice of Loss (FNOL) Representative I position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
*Part Time First Notice of Loss (FNOL) Representative I
Erie - Erie Insurance
Interested in a Part Time Career with Erie Insurance?
Now Hiring First Notice of Loss (FNOL) Representatives
Part time positions (20-23 hours per week) offering excellent benefits; including, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, holidays and sick time), parental leave, annual Wellness Program, and more located at our Corporate Office in Erie, PA.
Our First Notice of Loss (FNOL) Representatives are often the first people to interact with our customers when they have a claim. Take incoming calls from customers and enter the information into our computer system for follow up by an adjuster.
We're looking for service-driven candidates who share our passion for helping people. They play an important role to help make sure our customers have a positive experience working with us.
- Start date of training: October 11, 2017 - for up to 12 weeks
- Training will be Monday through Friday 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Weekly schedule will consist of 3 weekday shifts (potentially first or second) of 4 to 5 hours plus one weekend shift of up to 8 hours
- $13.61 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to claim inquiries from Policyholders, Claimants, Claimant Carriers, Agents and Employees for Property and Casualty policies in all ERIE operating states. Handles all loss reports and claim inquiries as a priority.
- Enters new loss report information, claim documentation and loss details for all Property and Casualty lines of business. Electronically files claim documentation and police report information using ERIE's processing systems.
- Provides services, including repair options, rental reservations, property mitigation, towing, coverage verification and policy information.
- Learns and maintains a working knowledge of policies, procedures and processing systems for ERIE's property/casualty products.
- Trains/mentors less experienced staff and acts as a back-up as required.
The first three duties listed are the functions identified as essential to the job. Essential functions are those job duties that must be performed in order for the job to be accomplished.
Ability To Maintain Composure
Ability to Manage Complexity
Developing And Maintaining Relationships
Planning And Organizing
High school diploma or GED required. Any combination of call center, claims handling, office management or progressive clerical experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute and 90 net data entry keystrokes per minute preferred. Completion of LOMASelect tests required. Passing score on LOMASelect tests preferred. Working knowledge of word processing software required. Experience in the insurance industry preferred. Completion or active pursuit of insurance education, such as the Program in General Insurance (INS 21, 22, 23) or INTRO courses, preferred. Valid driver's license preferred.
Lifting 0-20 lbs; Frequent (50-80%)
Lifting 20-50 lbs; Occasional (<20>
Lifting Over 50 lbs; Occasional (<20>
Pushing/Pulling; Frequent (50-80%)
Manual Keying/Data Entry; Frequent (50-80%)
Nearest Major Market: Erie
Job Segment: Claims, Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Call Center, Insurance, Customer Service
No job matches. Start a new search below!