for the Sales Representative position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lakeville - D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Sales Representative for their Sales Department in Minnesota. The right candidate will be responsible for managing the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from the first interaction through the close of Escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/homesites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures, supplies, repairs, etc.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
No job matches. Start a new search below!