for the Loan Originator Ast Unlicensed position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Loan Originator Ast Unlicensed
Sandy Springs - D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Loan Originator Assistant - Unlicensed for their Financial Services Branch. The right candidate will support the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) so that the MLO can focus on producing more volume and provide a higher level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with parties to the transaction to update them on loan status
- Track outstanding applications and loan documents and call customers to follow up on those documents.
- Scheduling appointments for the MLO
- Assist the MLO in converting prequalification to applications in the LOS. This is strictly handling the administrative side of setting up the electronic loan package. The MLO should select product, loan terms, etc. and it should be in the MLO’s name in the LOS.
- Assist MLO in preparing loan application documentation to submit to processing.
- Assist MLO in returning phone calls when appropriate. Only basic status updates or requests for information may be made. LOA – Unlicensed is prohibited from communicating or negotiating loan terms, rates, etc. to a consumer.
- Monitor pipeline reports daily for status of applications and communicate with processors weekly/daily to make sure all loans are moving through the approval process
- Occasionally provide initial “set up” of the file. i.e., order appraisal, title, verifications etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Unlicensed Loan Originator Assistants – are prohibited from originating loan applications or communicating loan terms to the customer. If a customer requests information specific to Loan Origination, they are to be immediately referred to a licensed individual.
No job matches. Start a new search below!