for the Administrative Assistant-MTG position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Lakeville - D.R. Horton, Inc.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Financial Services Department. The right candidate will provide general clerical assistance to various Executives or Department Heads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general secretarial duties
- Prepare presentations, special reports, memoranda, word processing, spreadsheets, etc
- Compose departmental meeting minutes
- Responsible for sorting departmental mail
- Responsible for ordering departmental office supplies
- May be responsible for reception and telephone duties
- May be required to make meeting and travel arrangements
- May be responsible for sorting and coding invoices to be sent to Accounting
- Various special projects monthly/quarterly as directed by the Executive or Department Head
No job matches. Start a new search below!