for the Support Associate I position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Support Associate I
Carrollton - Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters was recently named Crain's "Coolest Place to Work" and one of Business Week’s "Top 100 Global Brands."
What type of work will I do?
- Talk with tax practitioners from the major accounting firms and major corporations from all over the world - every day!
- Answer their questions on how to use our software
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Discuss complex issues with senior members of our staff
- Through our training program and hands-on practice you will learn:
- How to troubleshoot software problems, data entry mistakes, printing issues, and system setup options
- Information about Windows operating systems
- Effective communication techniques for the business environment
- What it takes to be a successful member of our staff
Our typical support hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm with 8-hour rotating shifts with occasional overtime during peak shifts.
What about the work environment? Here is how some of our recent hires describe it:
- Challenging and supportive, professional yet relaxed, fast-paced and inspiring
- All the employees are friendly, helpful and approachable
- Every day brings something new and there is help to guide and assist you when you need it
- The employees work hard to be the best at what they do, but they can also laugh and have fun
- You'll start comprehensive, paid training in our Carrollton office
- The learning curve is steep, and the pace is fast
- Many of our full time staff got their start in this program and built successful careers in Product Support, Sales, Product Development, Helpdesk, Technology Infrastructure and other areas of Thomson Reuters
- Casual dress, relaxed environment, and an onsite cafeteria await the appropriate candidates
No job matches. Start a new search below!