for the CM Business Analyst/Principle Test Engineer position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
CM Business Analyst/Principle Test Engineer
Denver - Irving Burton Associates
IBA is looking for a Principle Test Engineer interested in supporting the Operations, Maintenance and Enhancement of an E-Commerce System to support IBA’s DoD client located in Aurora, Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Program System Test/Quality Assurance (QA) and Training.
- Responsible for performing formal system testing, managing quality assurance testing, and conducting training of E-Commerce application corrections, enhancements, and upgrades to validate that software modifications accomplish the intended result and to verify that software modifications satisfy the identified requirements.
- Provide phone, email, web, and in-person support to users in the areas of e-mail, directories, computer operating systems, desktop applications for all types of computer systems, and applications developed or deployed under this contract.
- Serve as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software, all types of computer systems (PC and Mac), and printer problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience to include basic SQL skills, E-Commerce application user experience, and basic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
Education, Certifications, and Work Experience Requirements:
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems). High School diploma and fifteen years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Existing IT/ADP II Public Trust clearance level and above or ability to obtain an IT/ADP II Public Trust.
*Pursuant to a government contract this position requires U.S. citizenship status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!