for the Spa-Massage Therapist (PT) position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Spa-Massage Therapist (PT)
Farmington - Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
The Spa Massage Therapist will perform professional massage and body treatment services on guests. The massage therapist has a well-rounded knowledge of human anatomy and physiology enabling him/her to identify postural imbalances, weight distribution, circulatory (venous or lymphatic) conditions, muscular tension or injuries, and poor tissue integrity. Therapist should have a keen interest in their own physical well being and appearance reflecting the mood and image of the spa industry.
- Perform a professional and thorough massage/body service for all guests.
- Must have a working knowledge of anatomy and physiology to understand the relationship between the structure and function of the area being treated.
- Be able to answer any question posed by the guest.
- Must maintain a professional attitude.
- Must maintain immaculate personal cleanliness and hygiene, uniforms must be cleaned and pressed at all times.
- Therapy rooms must be left immaculate at all times for the following services.
- Therapist must be trained in all spa services.
- Therapists are responsible for morning and evening preparations, which are scheduled on a rotating basis.
- Must work as team member aiding fellow therapist, attendants, and Management.
- Must comply with and adhere to all laws (state, county, etc) applicable.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations stipulated by Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa.
- Clean work station at end of shift.
- Assist in special duties and assignment as required.
- Attend all required massage and body treatment training.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Must have current Pennsylvania state license and meet all necessary state requirements.
- Experienced therapists and recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, good grammar, speaking skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak English.
No job matches. Start a new search below!