for the Maintenance Supervisor position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Madison - Durham School Services
Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Durham School Services has almost a century of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to student across the US. Durham is also part of a much larger family along with Petermann, Stock Transportation, Septran, The Provider, TransExpress, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor (Diesel Shop Foreman) for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in Madison County, MS.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses malfunctions and performs vehicle repairs (e.g. adjust/test steering, electrical, cooling, lubricating, braking systems, drive trains, suspensions, power steering units, clutches, transmissions and oil, temperature, gas regulating components, adjust/test/rebuild engines etc.) and related assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant Federal, State/Provincial and local guidelines and requirements
- Oversee (and personally comply with) the local implementation of NELLC maintenance and safety standard operating procedures in this maintenance facility, ensuring that local maintenance staff follow them, and comply with all locally applicable public authority legislation, regulation and standards
- Oversee the local use of NELLC's EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) ERP application, and maintenance facility staff to record and to track local maintenance work orders and local parts inventory. (This includes using this application personally)
- Oversee the parts inventory maintained and used in this maintenance facility
- Oversee (and participate in when appropriate) the work needed to implement preventive maintenance for the vehicles serviced by this maintenance facility
- Oversee (and participate in when appropriate) the work needed to complete “unscheduled repairs” to the vehicles services by this maintenance facility
- Represent the maintenance activity at the local level in its interaction, communication and coordination of activities with other local operations functions: driver care, route operations, and customer care
- Supervise the maintenance staff at this maintenance facility
Company name is: Durham School Services
No job matches. Start a new search below!