for the Project Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Indianapolis - BSA LifeStructures Inc.
The purpose of this position is to manage projects to ensure implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews project proposal and develops plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, outline procedures for project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of the project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of program personnel.
- Monitor programs toward deliverables schedule and budget and adjusts plan accordingly.
- Working closely with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure objectives of project are met.
- Ensure high quality projects.
- Deliver projects on time, on budget, and with high quality design.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as needed.
- Prepare project reports for management, clients, and others.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Critical Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and financial acumen skills: Able to gather relevant data using appropriate methodologies and analyze that data in such a manner that valid conclusions and insinuations can be drawn that assist in making important business decisions; uses financial analysis to evaluate and identify desired financial directions.
- Effective communication skills: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; listens well.
- Demonstrates leadership skills: Able to assume a role of authority, as necessary; sets an example for coworkers; delegates responsibility and empowers associates to make decisions and take personal accountability for decisions.
- High accuracy and attention to detail: Able to perform work and job function with precision and accuracy; realizes errors can have significant impact on desired results and is able to avoid errors in almost all circumstances; carefully monitors processes; concentrates on details and organizes and maintains a system of records.
- Strategic thinking: Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Windows environment, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, AutoCAD, Google Mail & Apps, Deltek Vision
- 10 - 15 years: Experience in Project Management
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Bachelors or better in Architecture or related field
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Registered Architect
- Professional Engineer
No job matches. Start a new search below!