for the Security Officer 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Security Officer 2nd Shift & 3rd Shift
Wichita - Matador Security Company, Inc.
Who are we? Watch to find out!
This is a 2nd Shift (2:45 pm- 10:45pm) and 3rd Shift (10:45pm - 6:45 am) position.
Matador Security Company is a services business that supports the affiliates of Koch Industries, Inc. Matador Security Company is looking for Security Officers in Wichita, KS.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
The security team’s primary responsibilities are to control access to the main campus and provide security monitoring for the campus and other properties. Each officer is expected to be customer focused while providing a safe and secure environment for Koch Companies employees, guests, and contractors.
- Console operator:
- monitoring numerous cameras and intrusion detection systems
- managing computerized access control systems
- dispatching officers, responding to calls and managing assignments
- Basic troubleshooting of automated security systems
- Correctly interpret video observations and incoming alarms
- Performing foot patrols and vehicle patrols as required
- First responder activities for medical, fire, and hazmat related situations
- Employee assistance
- Follow console alarm response and notification checklists
- Maintain and update call lists, processes and procedures, and other manuals to ensure information is current
- Create detailed written incident reports
- Maintain a positive attitude and present a professional image in a team environment
What You Will Need:
1 or more years of experience in law enforcement, security, military, or customer service
Ability to work 2:45 pm – 10:45 pm OR 10:45 pm - 6:45 am shift (time)
Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
Must be available and willing to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime
Must be able to obtain Red Cross certifications on CPR/First Aid/AEDs
Must be able to obtain a Basic Private Security Permit through the City of Wichita
Must be able to conduct routine security functions including; walking patrols, climbing stairs, standing stationary posts, conducting vehicle patrols, and providing jump-starts for vehicles in varying climates
Must be able to move rolling bins greater than 200 pounds
High School diploma or equivalent
Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Computer application experience beyond MS Office
- Security related experience in a Corporate setting
- Hands on experience with the latest security access control and video platforms (i.e. Genetic, Lenel, and Honeywell)
- Analytical and Troubleshooting abilities
- College degree or college hours in a related field
Want to learn more about KII?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!