for the Biomedical Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Dalton - US Renal Care Inc
The Biomedical Technician is responsible for overseeing the overall operational condition, maintenance and repair of all water treatment equipment, all medical equipment and mechanical/electrical systems to ensure patient safety and the safety of all staff operating such equipment for their assigned clinic(s).
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment as recommended by the manufacturer.
• Repair, calibrate, test, clean and disinfect dialysis machines, water distribution loop and ROs according to protocol.
• Mix bicarbonate solution and acid; perform free chlorine and chloramine test as well as water hardness test.
• Disinfect and perform safety checks and tests on all pretreatment water equipment including but not limited to carbon tanks, water softeners, RO units, UV lamps and ultrafilters.
• Rebed carbon tanks and water softeners as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
• Previous dialysis, hospital, or medical experience desired
• Valid state issued driver’s license and good driving record.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!