for the Facilities Technician position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Carleton - Koch Business Solutions, LP
Who are we? Watch to find out!
We're seeking a Facilities Technician to support our teams at the Guardian Industries site in Carleton, Michigan. You will be a key member of the Facilities team that is dedicated to supporting the building environment for fellow employees who are working to make products that improve quality of life around the world. We're looking for a creative, forward thinking Facilities professional who is comfortable working through a diverse range of situations.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Facilities maintenance support including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, process equipment, and general construction systems
- Responding to and resolving equipment alarms
- Coordinating work performed by outside contractors
- Support of development groups including miscellaneous tasks such as packaging and shipping samples in compliance with regulatory and safety requirements
- Assisting with basic research and development testing procedures
- Storage and inventory management
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a facilities maintenance role
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work a rotating on-call schedule (every other week on average)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Certifications in the facilities management field
- Forklift/powered equipment operation and certifications
- Glass handling experience
- Chemicals handling experience
- Research and development lab equipment maintenance experience
Want to learn more about KBS?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!