for the Patient Care Tech - Certified position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Patient Care Tech - Certified
York - US Renal Care Inc
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Patient Care Technician (PCT) for our dialysis facility. The Patient Care Technician (PCT) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients in chronic renal failure.
- Clean, disinfect, and rinse dialysis machines according to protocol.
- Obtain pre and post treatment weights of patients per protocols.
- Safely initiate, monitor and terminate dialysis treatments and properly document per center protocol.
- Mix acids and bicarbonate according to protocol.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
- Prefer a minimum of 3 months in dialysis healthcare or phlebotomy experience or CNA experience
- Successfully complete USRC training program within 8 weeks of hire
- Must obtain National certification within 18 months of hire.
No job matches. Start a new search below!