for the Land Analyst - WY / UT Land Grant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Land Analyst - WY / UT Land Grant
Denver - Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
The Sr Land Analyst position will provide support to the UT and WY land grant assets.
- 2+ years or more years’ oil and gas, land, legal, real estate or other relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimum supervision
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadlines, sometimes on multiple projects
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary company data and information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and willing to learn other computer applications
- Assist in researching, analyzing, interpreting and preparing various land and real estate related documents and agreements.
- Prepare and furnish documents and communicate special provisions to departments such as drilling, operations, land, engineering and geology.
- Maintain various project status spreadsheets and reports.
- Prepare check requests and track payment status.
- Research mineral and/or surface ownership using online county clerk and recorder databases.
- Assist with the preparation, review and quality assurance of spatial data including asset and property maps using ArcGIS software and iMaps.
- Check and process new mineral and surface agreement purchase packets prior to input into land records system (Quorum). Research existing land records in Quorum.
- Assist with invoice approvals, review and tracking of contractor expenditures.
- Attend various asset team meetings.
- Provide other support to company and contract landmen as required.
- Coordinate corporate land specific initiatives to the field locations and provide support.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED required. Degree preferred.
This position is may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is eligible for the 5/40 or 9/80 work schedule.
No job matches. Start a new search below!