for the JOB FAIR - Machine Operator - 8/13/2017 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
JOB FAIR - Machine Operator - 8/13/2017
Boston Heights - Arhaus
WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL WAREHOUSE POSITIONS
1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
WHEN: SUNDAY, AUGUST 13TH
TIME: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
LOCATION: 51 EAST HINES HILL ROAD
BOSTON HEIGHTS, OH 44236
Warehouse Associate- Equipment Operators are responsible for operating equipment to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and Pick – Operate power mobile material handling equipment.
- Use RF gun to select orders and putaway product based on system directed order types
- Retrieve all items for delivery or picking and staging inventory accurately in assigned areas.
- Load and unload equipment safely.
- Adapts to change quickly and easily and performs effectively during times of change; demonstrates the ability to multi-task and manages competing priorities effectively
- Builds respectful and effective working relationships; collaborates with others to achieve common goals
- Strives to meet or exceed the expectations of internal and external customer standards
- Demonstrates initiative by acting as a self-starter;takes on increased responsibility to enhance one’s contribution
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions;shows consistency between words and actions
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma; College degree preferred
- Years of experience: Some equipment experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
- Knowledge of Inventory Management preferred
- Computer proficiency: Working knowledge of computer programs
- Understanding of general work practices in warehousing and distribution, including order picking, packing, and shipping processes and procedures.
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed to manage department
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 175 pounds.
- Unafraid of Heights
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
No job matches. Start a new search below!