for the JOB FAIR - Warehouse Associate - 8/13/2017 position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
JOB FAIR - Warehouse Associate - 8/13/2017
Boston Heights - Arhaus
WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL WAREHOUSE POSITIONS
1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
WHEN: SUNDAY, AUGUST 13TH
TIME: 8:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
LOCATION: 51 EAST HINES HILL ROAD
BOSTON HEIGHTS, OH 44236
Warehouse Associates are responsible for all aspects of receiving, storing, and issuing of merchandise in support of customer fulfillment operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive – Receive shipments from across the globe
- Use RF gun to receive orders and putaway product based on system directed order types
- Check vendor labels to ensure correct SKU/UPC are adhered to package
- Check package to ensure damage free and slated for putaway
- Adapts to change quickly and easily and performs effectively during times of change; demonstrates the ability to multi-task and manages competing priorities effectively
- Builds respectful and effective working relationships; collaborates with others to achieve common goals
- Conveys information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing; adjusts communication to meet the needs of the audience
- Strives to meet or exceed the expectations of internal and external customer standards
- Demonstrates initiative by acting as a self-starter; takes on increased responsibility to enhance one’s contribution
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions;shows consistency between words and actions
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma; College degree preferred
- Years of experience: Some warehouse experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license preferred
- Computer proficiency: Working knowledge of computer programs
- Understanding of general work practices in warehousing and distribution, including receiving, put away and loading processes and procedures.
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed to manage department
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 175 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
No job matches. Start a new search below!