for the Administrative Assistant I - Part Time position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Administrative Assistant I - Part Time
Indianapolis - Simon
This position is primarily responsible for providing support in the administrative functions of the Starbucks/Mall Foods franchise of Simon Property Group. The position will provide support for three area franchise employees. This position will serve as a representative of Mall Foods and must possess effective communication skills, attention to detail and professional appearance, as well as have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Greet and direct all incoming calls. This will include internal calls, as well as extensive phone contact with Starbucks and Mall Foods locations across the Company.
- Coordinate conference calls and schedule meetings.
- General office administrative duties such as; handle incoming and outgoing deliveries; type correspondence, file, maintain office supplies and order as necessary.
- Preparation of various projects for the franchise that may require the use of spreadsheets, power point presentations, digital camera use, etc.
- Maintain calendars and schedule all necessary travel arrangements.
- Complete all expense reports ensuring accuracy and timeliness of submission.
- Maintain courteous and professional relationships with co-workers, clients and franchise employees; professionally interface with all internal departments of Simon Property Group.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Learn and become proficient in all software programs utilized by the franchise (Lotus Notes, Chrome River, etc).
- Five years minimum administrative experience required.
- Advance level of Microsoft Word, knowledge of Excel and Lotus Notes. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player with willingness to assist others. Ability to work independently without direct supervision. Self-motivated and problem solving experience. Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to proof large amounts of information, check for accuracy and appropriateness of data.
- Professional appearance.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Polished telephone courtesy
- Attention to detail
- Multi-task oriented
No job matches. Start a new search below!