for the Cloud Administrator I position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Cloud Administrator I
Northlake - Empire Today LLC
Looking for an experienced Microsoft Systems Administrator experienced with Microsoft Office 365/ Azure Administration/Support including, experience administering and supporting Federation Services and Single Sign-On (SSO), Domain Name Systems (DNS), Microsoft DirSync and AD integration, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Microsoft Azure, Mobile Access, PowerShell and SharePoint Administration.
Qualified candidates must have a strong understanding of the day-to-day functionality in Microsoft services like Skype, Lync, Yammer, One Drive, Azure services, and Active Directory. Additional experience with migration methods with Office 365 desirable.
Assume technical leadership role of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure technologies within Empire Today.
Work directly with User Support and Systems Engineering to onboard new customers to ensure a smooth transition
Provide day-to-day Office365 and Azure administration support for Empire Today’s existing customer base.
While working in conjunction with other managers, take ownership of critical support issues and major incidents in order to drive issues to resolution
Provide Tier 3 support of escalated issues as needed by the Service Desk.
Assess the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
Excellent leadership qualities.
Demonstrated history of successfully supporting Microsoft Office365 and Azure technologies.
Industry certifications in Microsoft Systems Management/Administration
Excellent skills in developing processes and procedures
Excellent oral communication skills, ability to lead technical conversations both internally and externally
College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field, or 5 years equivalent work experience.
Exceptional skills preparing MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Visio documents
Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service.
High energy and enthusiasm along with a high attention to detail.
Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
Flexible and able to function in a “hands-on" environment.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
No job matches. Start a new search below!