for the Customer Service Industry Leading Plumbing Wholesaler position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Customer Service Industry Leading Plumbing Wholesaler
Wyoming - Hajoca Corporation
Hajoca Corporation is the nation's largest privately held wholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrial pipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have over 400 locations throughout the United States, representing the premier product lines in our industry
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca's proven business principles of "Service, Integrity, Reliability."
Are you outgoing and value customer service? Are you service oriented and thrive on ensuring customer satisfaction? Do you thrive on accurately helping new and established customers obtain the products their businesses need? If so, then Richards Plumbing & Heating Supply, a division of Hajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Wyoming, MI location as a Customer Service Specialist. Our team has been servicing the Grand Rapids community since 1919 offering the very best in plumbing products and value added services. We are a close knit group that works together to provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
The Customer Service Specialist provides sales and support to walk-in customers at the sales counter and support Inside Sales and Outside Sales activities as needed. As a Customer Service Specialist with Hajoca your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers who purchase and/or pick up merchandise at our location
- Process Sales Orders generated at the counter and on the phone
- Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications and pricing
- Assisting team members in servicing customers, answering phone calls, stocking merchandise and pulling orders for delivery
- Process cash sale returns and refund paperwork
- Maintaining cleanliness of counter area and ensuring merchandise displays remain stocked, current, and neat
- Interacting with customers at our location or over the phone, providing the customer service and support needed to generate and close sales
- Investigating and resolving customer problems and concerns
- Pick materials for orders, assemble and package the materials for shipment/pick up
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in a decentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers, is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed, investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted training programs, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities and generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401 (k) and retirement cash account
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Interested applicants are invited to apply via our website at http://www.hajoca.com/careers . No walk in appointments please.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE and M/F/D/V.) We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
As Customer Service Specialist, you must be friendly, knowledgeable and service oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must and salespeople must approach customer interactions in an honest and ethical fashion.
All interested applicants must possess:
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2 years industry experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to identify customer needs, provide profitable solutions, and close the sale
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- The ability to learn to safely operate a forklift and other material-handling equipment
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Ability to quickly develop, a comprehensive knowledge of product
- Wholesale distribution experience
- Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
- The drive to assist team members with other tasks as required
- A strong self-starting attitude and drive for personal growth
No job matches. Start a new search below!