for the Assistant Operator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sylacauga - Koch Agronomic Services
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Agronomic Services, LLC is seeking a highly motived and self-driven Assistant Operator for the Sylacauga, AL plant.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Assisting the lead operator during plant startup and in phases of production
- Helping with monitoring plant equipment for malfunction and reporting it in a timely manner
- Assisting the lead operator with maintenance in the plant
- Performing general maintenance such as screen changes, filter changes and replacement of spray nozzles
- Preparing reports and complete safety checks in various plant activities
- Bagging, labeling products and transferring them to a staging area driving/using a forklift
- Making sure the plants are clean and organized
- Collecting quality control samples
- Completing Operator Care assessments of equipment
What You Will Need:
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand procedures
- Ability to understand safety & environmental risks associated with working in a production facility
- Ability to effectively communicate with managers, customers and peers
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Driver's License
- High school diploma or GED or 5+ years of relevant work experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 2+ years of experience in a fertilizer production facility
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing equipment (bucket elevators, conveyor belts, etc.)
- Experience with both batch and continuous manufacturing processes
- Experience with working with chemicals in a manufacturing environment
- Lock out, tag out experience
- Must be able to climb stairs, pass a pulmonary breathing test, wear a respirator type mask and lift up 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
Want to learn more about KAES?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
No job matches. Start a new search below!