for the Concept Attendant - Heidi's Brooklyn Deli position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Concept Attendant - Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Denver - Concessions International, LLC
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department. Concessions International, LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.Purpose of Position:
Support the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties which includes: completing guest transactions, assisting with food preparation and cooking, and cleaning. Adhere to company policies related to standard operating procedures and cash handling.
1. Ensures each guest receives superior service by providing a friendly environment, which includes prompt recognition and greeting of guests with a smile using established service standards.
2. Communicates, explains and suggestively sell menu offerings, products, and promotions to guests.
3. Verifies cash drawer/bank and completes appropriate paperwork.
4. Processes orders and accepts payments.
5. Cooks and stores food at required temperatures; labels, dates, and rotates all products in accordance with company standards.
6. Performs food preparation duties in accordance with company standards.
7. Maintains cleanliness of area which includes trash removal, dishwashing, sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning tables, countertops, food prep area, display cases and equipment and stock supplies as needed.
8. Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
9. Adheres to workplace safety standards for operating and maintaining equipment and reports any equipment malfunction to management immediately.
10. Performs opening and/or closing side works according to established checklists.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to communicate in verbal and written forms, and visually navigate through the unit.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to continuously stand and walk. Use hands for lifting and carrying (0-60 lbs.) including frequent reaching, grasping, pushing and pulling; and stooping and bending.
Frequent immersion of hands in water and other cleaning agents.
This job description is a multi-use document to assist the manager in organization planning, selection, training, and performance management; and to assist the employee in understanding the requirements and responsibilities of his or her position. Given the changing nature of any organization, the responsibilities of any position may change on a temporary or permanent basis to suit the needs of the company. Nothing in this document should be interpreted as limiting or restricting the company from making such changes in job assignments or job responsibilities, as it may deem necessary. The company reserves the right to amend or modify the contents of this document at any time. Nothing in this document shall be construed as an offer, contract, or guarantee of employment or work assignment.
No job matches. Start a new search below!