for the Credit and Collection Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Credit and Collection Specialist
Eden Prairie - KrolLDiscovery
The Credit and Collections Specialist is primarily responsible contacting delinquent accounts and obtaining past due payments. Secondary responsibilities include processing credit applications, verifying credit references, and recommending credit limits. This position works closely with other members of the Credit and Collections team, as well as the Business Development and Client Services departments. You may also work with outside legal counsel and/or outside agencies.
- Identify clients with delinquent accounts and secure payment via approved methods
- Perform Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Analyze/Reconcile Accounts Receivable data
- Process credit applications and perform special projects as needed
- Effectively communicate with business leaders and collaborate with cross-departmental representatives.
- Take personal responsibility for work; demonstrate honesty and professionalism, engaging others with respect, trust and dignity; exhibit positive attitude and contribute to high morale;
- Manage workload by setting priorities in collaboration with team leadership;
- Multi-task and organize work/time to achieve maximum efficiency;
- Inform team leadership regarding work/project status;
- Demonstrate exceptional client service by consistently delivering high-quality deliverables; communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Support clients by applying technical and functional skills; demonstrate proficiency in using technical tools to perform work
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in functional area; understand business process and apply best practices to achieve optimum results
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree or equivalent experience in business-to-business collections
- Accounting Software experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred)
- Collection Software experience (GetPaid preferred)
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities.
Who we are
KrolLDiscovery is a leader in eDiscovery management solutions, providing end-to-end legal and technology consulting services to AmLaw 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, and government agencies. Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA, KrolLDiscovery built its reputation as a leader in eDiscovery and customer satisfaction with a culture of client first and success through teamwork and humility. The company has 43 offices in 19 countries, 12 data centers and 14 data recovery labs around the globe.
KrolLDiscovery is one of the fastest growing companies in North America as recognized by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000™) and Deloitte (Deloitte Technology Fast 500™), and our President, Chris Weiler, is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Award Winner.
KrolLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner and its data centers are ISO/IEC 27001-certified as well as HIPAA, GLB and EU Privacy Shield compliant.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended, and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
KrolLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
No job matches. Start a new search below!