for the Associate Sales Consultant position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Associate Sales Consultant
Doral - KrolLDiscovery
KrolLDiscovery, the global leader in eDiscovery, is currently seeking an Associate Sales Consultant for our office in Doral, FL. KrolLDiscovery is one of the fastest growing companies in North America as recognized by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000™) and Deloitte (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™) and our CEO is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014 Award Winner.
KrolLDiscovery provides software, technology and services to assist legal, corporate and government entities collect/recover, search, analyze, produce and present data quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. This position is primarily responsible for supporting the sales team and performing client service functions. Daily duties will include, but are not limited to, contacting our clients to follow up and report on several areas of concern to include receivables, proposals, estimates, and contracts.
Become a hero to additional designated company departments or groups by quickly reviewing or preparing a variety of agreements and providing focused, value-added comments on key issues.
Essential Functions and Skills:
- Develop a strong sense of team through written, oral and in-person communication that fosters account information flow and team spirit.
- Utilize expert communications skills including listening, writing, speaking and presentation to support the sales team with client service functions such as:
- Assist assigned sales associates with proposal development and follow up
- Contact clients to follow up on contracts and invoices
- Communicate effectively with all internal teams (i.e. Finance, Case Managers, Billing) to coordinate on client accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum one year experience in a customer-service oriented role
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to handle confidential information with appropriate level of professionalism and sensitivity
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the Company
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Exhibit KrolLDiscovery principles of Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment to KrolLDiscovery
- Demonstrate excellence in managing all functions of the job;
- Apply the knowledge and skills required to perform at the highest level;
- Demonstrate best practices in professional relationships; and
- Focus on job execution and achieving results.
- A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Business casual dress
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
If you think you might be a fit for this exciting opportunity please apply online.
KrolLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or veteran status.
No job matches. Start a new search below!