for the Sr Program Manager position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sr Program Manager
Mounds View - Medtronic
Engineers create our market-leading portfolio of innovations. Join us to make a lasting impact. Help bring the next generation of life-changing medical technology to patients worldwide.
Provide local and global project management leadership for External Diagnostic products. Primary purpose is to lead Design Control documentation remediation for SEEQ MCT, AVIVO platforms and existing documents that support Extended Holter. The objective of this remediation activity is to ensure Design Control compliance to external regulations and internal Medtronic policy / procedures to minimize risk of non-compliance to an acceptable level.
• Plan and coordinate objectives and resources with functional and program leaders on remediation activities.
• Lead team of cross functional resources to complete remediation of defined documentation for SEEQ MCT, AVIVO and Extended Holter platforms (Sensor, Transmitter, WSP, Product Test Requirements).
• Identify and correct and design documentation quality / compliance gaps.
• Report progress to quality, functional and business leadership.
• Partner with Extended Holter QCTM to coordinate overlapping remediation and RTCA activities.
• Travel within United States and outside United States 1-2 times per year.
No job matches. Start a new search below!