for the Marketing Business Analyst - HF/CRT Marketing position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Marketing Business Analyst - HF/CRT Marketing
Mounds View - Medtronic
Careers That Change Lives
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with a record of exceptional performance in business analytics to help shape and transform Heart Failure/Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (HF/CRT) strategies . This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a dynamic business at the leading medical device manufacturer in the world. The Marketing Business Analyst will be a responsible for developing and maintaining business analytics, dashboards, and analyses that help guide investment and marketing strategies.
You will report into the Vice President, Marketing for the HF/CRT business and will partner closely with leaders on the commercialization team, international markets and strategic portfolio marketing.
Heart failure affects more than 23 million patients worldwide and is one of the most dynamic spaces in medical devices. Medtronic offers innovative solutions that serve the needs and improves the lives of heart failure patients around the world.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a record of exceptional performance in business analytics this could be the perfect role for you!
A Day In The Life
- You will research and monitor market conditions globally
- You will perform analyses and apply in-depth knowledge in the areas such as market size, penetration, share and pricing
- You will organize information to assist in analyzing future therapy options
- Support key business processes including the CRT Strategic Plan, Quarterly Business Reviews, Investor Relations briefing documents, and Patient Access Acceleration (PAA) assessments
- Work in collaboration with strategic marketing to help model new product and business opportunities
- Perform ad-hoc requests and analyses from senior leadership
- Lead or support other special projects
Must Haves: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing, finance, business or technical role where analysis of data was part of the role (2 years with Masters )
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Master's Degree in business, health policy, or economics preferred
- Previous experience working in healthcare, medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with financial modeling and developing project work plans
- Experience with Sales and Marketing processes and systems
- Technical and modeling skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets and draw conclusions from the data
- Ability to generate new ideas, recommendations, and strategies to support sales.
- Proficiency with Spotfire, SAP, Vendavo and other analytical software platforms
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!