for the Inside Sales Representative, GI Solutions position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Inside Sales Representative, GI Solutions
Atlanta - Medtronic
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals by advancing the Medtronic GI Solutions Product line utilizing solution based concept selling skills to the GI marketplace. The Inside Sales Rep acts as a member of an integrated team who works in partnership with Internal Customer Excellence Associates, Technical Service, and Director level employees to accelerate growth and ensure an overall positive customer experience
- Exceed business development goals for assigned territory by creating intelligent actionable SMART Sales Plan that you execute to create, manage and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics set by management.
- Utilize technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target accounts.
- Effectively manage sales pipeline via SFDC Platform.
- Master features, benefits and value of aligned product lines and present these to clinical and economic call points utilizing appropriate situational sales methodology.
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate Medtronic GI product offerings.
- Build consultative relationships with clinicians, supply chain partners and end users. Maintain positive working relationships with customers. Maintain active presence at top accounts.
- In-service accounts by demonstrating product applications, functionality and use via WebEx
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape including, GPO's, healthcare economics, reimbursement, competitors and competitive products etc.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and tradeshows as directed. Attend all regional and divisional events including National Sales Meeting and Advanced Corporate Training. Some travel within assigned territories to call on accounts, including overnights.
- Complete all administrative tasks including weekly call reports, expense reports, new business forms, market feedback, etc.
- Strong past achievement record including quota attainment and exceeding sales objectives
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, extreme attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Adept at listening and articulating in both oral and written communication.
- Ability to successfully and appropriately interact with customers. Experience in relationship building
- Excellence in process management and organizational agility
Key Skills and Attributes:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must have outstanding customer service and persuasive speaking skills. Qualified candidates are energetic, enthusiastic and career-driven. Candidates must possess a strong desire to learn and grow professionally. We are seeking entry level candidates who like to have fun and enjoy success at the same time! Proficiency in Microsoft applications and systems (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com.)
- Bachelor's Degree required; Business Degree Preferred
- 2 years of sales experience required: inside sales experience preferred
- Minimum two years documented sales success or equivalent experience, preferably tangible products (i.e. office equipment, copiers, payroll systems, IS systems).
- Based in Atlanta, GA - Duluth, GA
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http :// www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
No job matches. Start a new search below!