for the Sales Representative - Connect Me position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Sales Representative - Connect Me
Madrid - Medtronic
The Executive Inside Sales Representative (ConnectMe Sales Rep GSP) is an office based remote Sales role that is designed to complement MITGs traditional field sales force with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability that will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall GSP customer experience.
The Executive Inside Sales Representative (ConnectMe Sales RepGSP) is specifically growing & maintaining GSP sales revenue and supporting the sales execution in a number of selected accounts.
He / She is part of the overall GSP Commercial team in his / her country and works closely with the Field Sales & Marketing Team as well as the KAM, IHS and tender organization (if applicable).
The position reports directly to the SI ConnectMe Team Leader.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Market & Business Intelligence: Works proactively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
- Translates the results of his market insights into a clear prioritization of sales activity:
- Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities
- Build solid Account Plan
- Identify & advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
- Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice, clinical or non clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology)
- Leads the price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
- Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
- Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers
- Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
- Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of SI and other MITG divisions
- Collaborates with KAM / tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts:
- Improve tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents
- Support pricing strategy development
- Assist in tender submission
- Maintain an accurate tender data base
- Close collaboration and support for Key Account Management and IHS (if applicable) on strategic accounts
- Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
- Attends all relevant Sales Meetings & Product Trainings
- Fully utilizes all available sales tool to maximize sales efficiency (SFDC) and completes all required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- B.A degree in a business relevant discipline.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- 2+ years of remote sales experience in Medical Devices or High Tech environment.
- Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry
- Strong negotiation skills & ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone
- Full clean driving license.
- Availability to travel (max up to 20%)
No job matches. Start a new search below!