for the Product Specialist- IGRT Solutions position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Product Specialist- IGRT Solutions
Rochester - CIVCO Radiotherapy
Key Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Focus primarily on fiducial marker and other image guided technologies for the delivery of radiation therapy.
- Assist product development and product management teams in other radiation therapy positioning devices as needed and appropriate.
- Provide sales support and sales aids in the field to assist Account Managers with specialized knowledge of fiducial placement.
- Attend international meetings as needed.
- Assist with training our distributors and medical providers in the use of fiducial markers and other image guided techniques.
- Conduct market research through onsite customer meetings, phone calls, email and surveys to identify market problems and find unique opportunities to distinguish CIVCO from the competition.
- Support new project proposals with market data, competitive product assessments and preliminary sales expectations.
- Monitor market surveillance reporting systems to guide portfolio management.
- Support new product development efforts by defining customer, market and product requirements and serve as the Voice of the Customer on key project meetings.
- Manage relationships with key partners during pre-launch validation efforts and maintain communication through periodic phone contact and site visits.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clinical partners to drive publication of market evidence / clinical whitepapers for key products.
- Research competitor products and develop comparative product matrices to assist with sales training documentation for key products.
- Work with marketing communications to develop content for website, solutions guide, brochures and data sheets in support of new product launches and marketing campaigns for existing products.
- Support customer training activities as needed, to include developing content for Continuing Education (CE) programs and providing other customer-facing educational materials.
- Support internal training initiatives including internal product and market training for CIVCO employees and distributor partners.
- Support regulatory requirements for periodic Clinical Evaluation Reports (CERs) to demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of CIVCO IGRT products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of major uses and applications of Radiation Oncology products and processes, especially as it relates to IGRT techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communications and organizational skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and effective conflict management techniques
- Must be able to interact in dynamic, fast paced environment and make quick effective decisions
- Comfortable creating documentation such as business cases, product requirements, and marketing materials
- Comfortable operating independently in face-to-face customer interactions.
- Ability to work issues independently to root cause
- Familiar with using a personal computer (PC) for office applications
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Ability to travel 50 – 75% of the time, including international travel.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to engineering, physics, marketing, or similar area of study that would contribute to your ability to understand, train on, and aid in the sale of IGRT technologies.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in external beam Radiation Therapy, Brachytherapy or related medical field. Other applications could include experience in Ultrasound and some Urology applications as they pertain to instrument guidance or fiducial marker placements.
Certification as a Medical Dosimetrist, Medical Physicist, or Radiation Therapist is also highly desired, but not required, and may be used to substitute for the educational requirements listed above with appropriate experience.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Understand trends in Radiation Oncology technology
- Some prior history of managing customer relationships preferred
- Able to evaluate programs from a business perspective, developing balance sheets and financial evaluations to assess product profitability
- Participate in all aspects of marketing organization requirements and deliverables
- Execute training for both internal and external customers, worldwide
- Make public presentations as required and take part in trade shows and educational programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a professional employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
No job matches. Start a new search below!