for the Supervisor, Fueling position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Hartford - Menzies Aviation
The job holder is responsible for all fueling operations, ensuring that the delivery of services are consistent, professional, safe and secure. The role requires a seasoned operations manager with a strong operational and business understanding and leadership.
- Working with the fueling team to maintain and enhance appropriate, effective safety, & security systems, operational processes and service delivery.
- Regularly interacts with customers to promote the station and the measure the level of customer satisfaction.
- Uses customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes.
- Monitors and assesses all fueling functions and ensures workers and equipment are available when and where they are needed.
- Implementation of the company policies and procedures, promoting sound safety, security and people management practice.
- Promoting the Company in a positive manner, modeling ethical business behavior and integrity.
- Ensure the business unit remains fully compliant with internal standards an all relevant industry, regulatory and state legislated requirements.
- Lead and motivate hard working teams to deliver excellent and productivity.
- Safety and security is the responsibility of each employee.
- Directly Supervise 2 to 60 employees in the Fueling Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and direction work as well as appraising performance, rewarding and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year related experience and/or training.
- Prior general aviation experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, balanced with a high level of confidence to influence and present at all levels.
- Interpersonal skills: Independence, decisiveness and the ability to work accurately and independent of immediate support. Able to influence, engage and motivate at all levels.
- Flexible, determined to succeed and self-motivated
- All applicants must hold requisite employment authority to work in the USA
- Able to continually lift / move / push 70lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Fluent in English
No job matches. Start a new search below!