for the Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate - Secaucus, NJ position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate - Secaucus, NJ
SECAUCUS - The TJX Companies,Inc.
Your surprise is waiting! Come check out the opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. The only thing better than shopping at Marshalls is working at Marshalls!
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to Marshalls, TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. In 2016, TJX had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX.
Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate
- Greets customers and provides support as customers enter the store (ex: provides shopping carts or TJX rewards media and information).
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft by maintaining a professional and knowledgeable presence at front end.
- Monitors high shrink departments and provides customer service in high shrink departments, as needed.
- Conducts routine inspections of alarm systems and locking mechanisms, and follows up on findings.
- Promotes/encourages safe cash handling (e.g., bank deposits, cash pick-ups).
- Conducts bag checks and conducts/supports EAS tagging and ticketing audits in high shrink departments.
- Responds to EAS alarms and completes other audits and assessments as directed by the Region.
- Supports customer service initiatives in the dressing room. Encourages safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and LP team members to accomplish work assignments and overall goals/objectives.
- Coordinates and executes shrink reduction activities in conjunction with management.
- The ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Retail Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
What's In It For You?
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: ||
No job matches. Start a new search below!