for the Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Seasonal Delivery Driver Helper
Somerset - Coca-Cola Bottling Company
This is a video of the position to which you will provide help.
Click here to view a video about the Delivery Route Driver.
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Delivery Driver Helpers. If you are a dependable, professional, customer focused and looking for a solid position with a growing Global Brand Leader that values its employees, then we are the place for you!
As a Delivery Driver Helper, you will be responsible for assisting a Driver in delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on designated routes. This is a fast paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays and in coolers.
Note: This is a seasonal position lasting 90 to 120 days from date of hire.
- Willingness to start days early and on time
- Ability to follow instructions and work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively. Bending, stooping, reaching and climbing in and out of a truck are necessary
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to work cooperatively, courteously and respectfully with all fellow employees, customers and consumers
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with a team spirit
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Availability to work flexible hours in variable weather conditions (including extreme heat)
- Ability and willingness to adhere to appearance standards
- Previous experience delivering, stocking, and merchandising of products is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Exercise safe practices and work environment including maintaining clean company vehicles
- Travel with a driver, throughout the day in a truck, to deliver, fill, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure the "look of success" appearance of all Coke equipment and products
- Foster relationships with store staff and provide superior customer service
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!