for the Bulk Rig Operator position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Bulk Rig Operator
Salisbury - Coca-Cola Bottling Company
Schedule: Monday-Saturday 3am- done
The bulk rig operator is responsible for safely operating a tractor and trailer while delivering pallets of product to bulk accounts in a timely manner and pick up empty shells. They will properly and safely stack product in back rooms of accounts.
· Checking out truck to ensure load accuracy
· Meeting all scheduled door times each day
· Unloading of product at account location
· Organized billing procedures with receiving personnel
· Picking up damaged and out of date product
· Picking up empty shells and pallets
· Operate Bulk Rig exercising extreme caution to ensure the safety of customers and employees
· Foster relationships with team members and store personnel to eliminate any potential issues and maximize volume opportunities.
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willing and able to perform physical labor
· Ability to run handheld device
· High school diploma or equivalency
· Class A CDL driver's license
· Commercial driving experience
· Experience using a pallet jack
· Sales experience
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
No job matches. Start a new search below!