for the Marketing Specialist position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
FRAMINGHAM - The TJX Companies,Inc.
Success is always in style at TJX! Continue to explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates in 2016, TJX is an exciting place to grow your career!
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and sharing work with stakeholders. The Specialist will play an integral role in helping to building brand strategies and initiatives in order to grow the customer base and drive profitable sales.
- Partner with Supervisor on the development and execution of marketing strategies for key brand initiatives such as brand campaigns, grand openings and gift cards.
- Oversee the execution and implementation of campaign work via multi-media channels, such as digital and social media, broadcast, radio, print and in-store.
- Partner closely with brand teams, media, creative, production and cross functional partners on program development and implementation.
- Develop and write creative briefs, input creative team on the development of creative assets for campaigns/initiatives.
- Evaluate creative and provide feedback to ensure that marketing assets adhere to brand guidelines.
- Provide analysis of data and POV to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison to the Field and Store Operations organizations in the communication of key marketing initiatives taking place at the regional or store level.
- Participate in content shoots, partner with creative on pre-production, liaise with creative team, obtain merchandise assets, and coordinate shoot details pre and on-site.
- Coordinate and maintain the marketing budget associated with areas of responsibility, suggest opportunities to control costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing role either at an advertising agency or on the client side.
- Experience working in fashion, retail or a consumer lifestyle brand preferred
- Strong organization, presentation and writing skills.
- Excellent communicator, attention to detail and ability to multi task.
- Ability to problem solve, work in the grey.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and social media platforms.
What's In It For You?
TJX has campuses conveniently located off the Mass Pike and Route 495. With us, you'll not only enjoy working for an industry leader, but we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
No job matches. Start a new search below!