for the Warehouse Lead position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Belleville - Empire Today LLC
Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
Empire Today’s Market Operations team is an integral part of our company's business strategy and include local personnel managing warehouses, product receipt and distribution, customer service, full life cycle of customer orders, and installation management. This enables installers to deliver upon our commitment to our customers and support the success of Empire Today.
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for the overall operation of the warehouse including inventory management while acting as a lead for their peers. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Full ownership and accountability of the warehouse operations including managing associates
- Interacts with contractors to ensure that all materials were receive to complete the order
- Use of a handheld computer device to scan product in and out of the warehouse
- Inventory management
- Load and unload materials
- Transport carpeting and flooring via forklift and manual handling
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis to load/unload trucks, place materials on pallets and/or move items in the warehouse Strong ability to meet deadlines
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
No job matches. Start a new search below!