for the Material Planner Scheduler Admin position
Sign in with your FlashRecruit credentials
Material Planner Scheduler Admin
Cartersville - Trinity Industries, Inc.
Logistics Supply Chain 1703442 Requisition # 10 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
TrinityRail is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Material Planning Scheduler Admin in our Cartersville, Georgia Plant!
- Plans, schedules and monitors inbound movement of materials from suppliers.
- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Develops specifications for new contract orders.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing movement and storage of raw materials, finished products and parts that include functions such as warehousing, shop and delivery services to ensure material availability and delivery when needed to meet production schedules.
- Compiles data on order volume, production schedules and forecasts and applies statistical methods to estimate future materials requirements.
No job matches. Start a new search below!